First of all, you need to install the Quicken software in your computer to which you are planning to transfer the Quicken files. To move the files, they need to be converted and it works both on Mac and Windows OS. The steps for the same are given below:
- Open the Quicken software and navigate to File and then back up
- Insert a CD into the system and back up the data into that.
- Now connect the CD to the computer in which you wish to transfer the files.
- Locate the drive and drag the contents to the desktop.
- Select Okay and save the files.
And in case of any technical difficulty, then make sure to ring at the Quicken customer service number .