If you own more than one business or have taken a loan from any other company, and is looking forward to transferring the funds from one company to another, then you should follow the given steps. You need to execute them carefully so as to avoid any difficulties. And if you feel that taking help from the QuickBooks support number would be required, then you should not hesitate to do so.
- Open QB software and choose the + icon at the Toolbar
- Now go to the option of Vendors and choose Check or Expense
- Choose the bank account through which you receive the funds
- Enter the necessary details, which includes ( payee, payment date and method)
- Now enter the Account details and the amount which needs to be transferred
- Enter Okay and save the changes